If you are coming from Nashville:
- Take I-40 east.
- Get off at the the Lebanon/Highway exit 231.
- Proceed north on Highway 231.
- Proceed north for about 2 miles.
- Pass straight through Lebanon's old town square.
- Continue north about 13 miles.
- At the Highway 231/Highway 25 intersection turn right.
- Proceed east for about 6 miles.
- Turn right at the first traffic light.
- Travel for about .6 of a mile to the 4-way stop sign.
- Proceed through this intersection.
- The church building is immediately on your left.
- It is an old two-story red brick building.
- It covers the entire west side of the city block.